Thursday, March 6, 2008

Completed, and honored

I'm so pleased to have this wonderful outcome for the masks.
Credit must go to my flickr band of amazing friends who
supported my ability to do this from the start.


I have been honored by the Murano Millefiori site by
being asked to submit this art to their store gallery.
The exposure this will bring to me is massive and I
thank them profoundly.

Two other on line sources and wonderful people
have asked to do features on my work and me.
Terrifying stuff!

One must move through fear to
see what is on the other side.



This is the current update on a teak serving tray I am
creating. A landscape of the northern woods and a
beloved studio space there. It encourages me to grow
in this art form wonderfully!

Thank you all for the honor of being my friends
and for supporting my work!

Please see any of the images in this blog on my flickr site.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hey Annie.

I was working on the new computer and found your blog. Kim just blogged me and I saw you on the list. I wasn't sure about letting her do this, but she convinced me.

It was nice reading your blog and getting to now a little more about you.

You are a wonderful and honest writer as is Kim.

Carol

Annie Thomas-Burke said...

Hi Carol,
Kim's blog is becoming
very popular, you should be
thrilled to be featured!
The exposure for your work is important. It is an excellent article! Congrats!

Dr. Deb said...

Annie,

THAT is so FANTASTIC. What an honor to be asked.