Friday, February 22, 2008

Kudo's

Next Project sketch....

Commission in Progress:

Kudo's to: Maryland Mosaic's and Murano Millefiori!


Larger Pictures in Flickr
Kathy at Maryland Mosaics is amazingly fast with shipping.
You barely place an order and get an email saying it has
been shipped. Not to mention a huge supply of anything
you may need. And her usual gift packet in each order.
All carefully wrapped in tissue paper and tied with
lovely ribbon every time! I bought these beautiful
Cameo's this time. They have been in my wish list for
a long time. I love this store! My gift this time was
several more cameos and those small bags of glitter
3/8 inch tiles.


Murano Millefiori actually called me to let me know
that my shipping could be cheaper and faster if I
picked a different option. Ok!
Their selection of Mille is outstanding!
Shop with them both please!

3 comments:

LiveLifeLoud said...

Sorry it's taken awhile to get back to you. I am adding your links to our page today, so we will be linked. I was also wondering if you would like us to showcase you? If you would please send over bio, pictures, and any other additional information to livelifeloud12@yahoo.com.

Hope all is well.

LiveLifeLoud!

Stacy Alexander said...

You already know how much I love your work, Annie!

Would you like for me to feature you in a piece?

Stacy

Annie Thomas-Burke said...

Thank you!
I'll contact you both today
and get this going!
I appreciate it more than you know!